Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tight shouldered Tuesday

Have you ever had one of those experiences where you meet a person and for no obvious reason you are on edge, right away. Shoulders tight, edgy mood and you just cannot figure it out. My day had some of that. 

I did some art for the 52 week challenge week 12 Numbers


They were fun to do and I was supervising big little son's SAC at the time. Nice way to use the time constructively. Then I did some more art, this time just to play with the colours.

The rest of the day was spent doing household things and supervising economics and math and I also write a little story or two for the 38 week flash fiction challenge on FB.

I sent out more invitations on FB for the Rostrum Public Speaking information night on the 2nd of April and hope I generated some interest there.


Then I checked on the GROG blog and watched their video http://vimeo.com/89788800

So a good day for the most part. I made a huge pot of bolonaise sauce so i can make lasagna too.

I must go check on the math progress in a moment. More short stories coming and I still have to do three more fae stories. Best get these typing fingers dancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3