Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

Saturday what a day...

It is Saturday afternoon and I have been watching tutorials online and I signed up for a few things to keep me busy in April.

I signed up to blog a chapter a day of a book which I have to find a badge for...
then I signed up for the A to Z blogging challenge which is to blog about something each day beginning with the letter of the day. Sundays exempt.
t
I signed up for the Rhyming picture book challenge
 Camp NaNoWriMo for the second year. Yes I have been a writer for a whole year and a bit! Woo Hoo.
and I just signed up for the Australian Women's Writers blogging challenge whereby I read and review Australian women writers.














I have also decided to sign up for Perfect Picture Book Friday which is about reading and blogging a Picture book each week.

Am I crazy or am I crazy?

I wrote two 2000+ word stories for an anthology about the fair folk, seelie and unseelie. I have written my winter and spring entries and will write my Autumn and Summer ones over the next week. There are a few anthologies coming up I am interested in submitting to about Ghosts and the follow ups to SuperHero Tales and Teapot Tales which this year is about Pirates and Mermaids. I can have such fun with the art. There are plenty of opportunities to send writing out into the world and I wrote another mid week blues buster.
 I created some art this morning and last evening for the Fey anthology but I am not happy with them so I will create more art until I am. I might go manga.

I also need to complete my Chapter Book for the Chapter Book Challenge. I am on the way but still a long way to go,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3