Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

OM giddy Aunt I missed Thursday somehow

So today is Friday 14th March and I really did miss Thursday. I had the window open and all good intentions but was side tracked, waylaid, distracted and went to bed early.

So ART I did ART on Thursday and here is my 52 week challenge piece for week 11 architecture.

I love it. It is in pencil with fine liner and it took me hours and I simply love it. There is a depth to it that has been missing from my art and I want to keep improving so I need to spend more time.  It gives me the same feeling as a Ghibli background. Oh I know there are a lot of things I could fix or change or play around with and I know all the buildings lean in different directions and I know it is not symmetrical and I know a lot of other things about it but quitefrankly I love it and that is all there is to it. :)  

I am going to join perfect picture book Friday and do a review on a PB each week so I need to go review. Back later.

1 comment:

  1. I love that it's not symmetrical and is constantly looking ahead

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3