Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Tuesday


a woolemi pine with decorative Australian flora and fauna.


Today I bid fare well to two lovely ladies heading back to Melbourne after a very pleasant visit. Read some delightful commentary on my short story entry in the 3rd annual Holiday competition which has 14 finalists (of which I am one) from 118 entries. It has been a lovely day weather wise, not too hot, not too cold. A baby bear kind of day, just right. I had another visitor and several phone calls all of a positive nature and I wrote another 3000ish words on my novella.

I think I should have an early night tonight because quite frankly I am a wee bit weary and should take advantage of the opportunity to do the wise thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3