Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

Saturday what a day...

I woke up this morning feeling seedy. I ate way too many sugary floury things in the past week and now my body is rebelling against me. I need to drink plenty of water to flush my system and give my major organs a rest from processing all that processed crap I put in my mouth because it tasted so yum. I really need to respect my body more.
I intend going swimming in the new year, it is time to get back in the water.(jaws theme in my head now).

okay so it is several days since the great gift giving affair and my pic today is a reminder of our consumer driven society.


it still needs some shading and details but the idea is there.


off to do some edit and polish of my Goddess so I can send her off.

be kind to yourself.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3