Friday, 2 May 2014

Friday on my mind

What a lovely relaxing day it has been. I slept late, indulged in a little reading, rang my sister, did a little more reading, did some grocery shopping,  had lunch and did some more reading and have only just stopped mid chapter to do my daily post.

Last night I wrote a short story and submitted it to a competition
Last night I sent the first two chapters of a novel I have written to another competition
Last night I wrote a poem and sent it to a competition
Last night I wrote the beginnings of a short story for the story a day May challenge day 1.
I also submitted a rhyming PB manuscript to RYS

I went to bed around 3am and slept deeply. Unsurprisingly.

So today I read. It is pouring rain outside and the wind is howling through the trees and i am snug and warm in here with a good book and my cozy slippers and dressing gown.

Tomorrow I have to start the hard work of May but today I will spend leisurely hours with my nose stuck in a book after I see what is happening in RhyPiBoMo :)


I hope you too have a lovely day. :)