Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

supercilious Sunday

OH my giddy Aunt I am so very tired.

supercilious
adjective: supercilious
.



  1. behaving as if one believes themselves superior to others
Some days I find supercilious people in my cereal. Sometimes supercilious people get on my internet but they are now called trolls.  I like trolls. Not the nasty overbearing know-it-all pains in the posterior parasitic pixellated ones and not necessarily the ones who try to eat clever goats trip trapping over the bridge but I do love MY troll who has been with me for a very long time.
  My Troll is called Gonk. Once upon a time he had a shock of black hair and a red felt vest and blue felt pants. All of his toes were straight and not melted on a stove by evil little brothers and he still had both his shiny brown eyes. He travelled everywhere with me when I was young and often housed my spare cash inside him. My grandmother gave him to me when I was eight. In this picture he is wearing a knitted jumper(pullover) a bow tie (very Dr Who), my grandmother's family stoat foot badge with the deer head done in silver and a slightly too big top hat. Gonk is pictured beside the tails of Fluffy and Scabbers from Harry Potter.

Today's RhyPiBoMo exercise was to write a few sentences and check for stress and emphasis on the syllables. I did that and also followed the pledge to read and write and do some poetry but I am not sharing today because I am exhausted.
I attended the CampNaNoWriMo Marathon which for people in the usa started at 9am Saturday which turned out to be 2am Sunday for me. It ran for 8 hours and unfortunately I found it to be a monumental exhausting waste of time. I wish I had simply slept the night through and looked at the videos on youtube today. I would feel a sight more energetic than I currently do and would have been much more productive. I did though learn a few good lessons such as choose my interactions more wisely.

Okay off to not fix things and not do things and definitely fall over and sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3