Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Ghee it is Tuesday


             59176

today is Tuesday and G day. Guess what, I am going to do a review of a book by an Australian Woman Writer.
I have just had the privileged of reading this book

22 Leadership Fundamentals by Alison Vidotto 22 Leadership Fundamentals: The Door to Success says Push!

and it is one of the rare works to receive a five star rating from me.

Alison Y Vidotto has produced an outstanding piece of work that I would unequivocally recommend to anyone wanting to improve their leadership skills and their life.
Mrs Vidotto gives clear concise signposts to leadership in her 22 leadership fundamentals and intersperses these with real life anecdotes of her own life including the disasters and mistakes that she very intelligently took stock of and learned from.

This woman walks the walk and talks the talk. She does not pull back from the hard decisions nor from ownership of the responsibility for her own actions. She has built her own success on the foundations of the lessons she has learned in life and shares these in a very readable manner.

I am feeling a tinge of envy for her family and her work colleagues. I would be honoured to have a woman like her as my own mentor. It is a wonderful thing to read what could have been a dry and boring self help book and discover a story about one woman's journey to success. She acknowledged the people who have supported her along the way and in a warm and open manner takes us into a glimpse of her life. The work she has done to help others is amazing and in so doing has enriched not only her own life but the lives of probably every one she encounters.

I am going to reread my copy so I can learn how best to PUSH open the door to success. Do yourself a favour and read this book.



now onto blogging my book in 30 days...

Winner!




It's time to announce the one Blog Your Book in 30 Days member who wins a Writing Voices journal. Winner. The winner was drawn by a random number generator.
And the winner is: 
Cecilia Clark!
Congratulations, Cecilia!

Now that is gorgeous. I seem to be winning a few things lately.
In the RhyPiBoMo  where I am learning poetry and rhyme I found myself one of the the weekly winners for Tuesday   Cecilia Clark         my prize is :Who Goes There? by Karma Wilson

You have to be in them to win them. :)             and because I commented every day on the GROG blog  and advertised the launch party on twitter and FB and here on my blog...  http://groggorg.blogspot.com.au/     

GROG LAUNCH PARTY WINNERS ~ by The Groggers

"On behalf of the GROGGERS, we would like to thank each and everyone of you for stopping by and commenting on our posts. You kept your word by visiting, and now it is our time to keep our word by awarding wonderful prizes.

It was an awesome party on Facebook. It was truly a night of fun, friends, and family. If you missed it, do not panic. Our leader, Mr. Todd Burleson suggests that we do this again in the near future. Without further adieu, here are the winners.

Cecilia Clark ~ Personalized 8x10 Illustration by Suzy Leopold"


Now it is just so exciting to be part of all this and GROG stands for group blog of the most amazing collection of people offering all sorts of terrific support and knowledge for writers.

Okay G is for Going to write more story. Glad you stopped by, thanks for coming and farewell Goodbye.  
                                       

3 comments:

  1. Nice to read about another SCWBI member - I'm in the UK - i love your picture book marathon. So nice to follow and connect with an a to z challenger, and I look forward to more posts. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous book. I read leadership books from time to time. I should add this one to my list.

    Hope you'll visit http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2014/04/blogging-from-to-z-april-challenge-g.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. But.... where's the butter? LOL That sounds like exactly the kind of book I will want to read, so thank you... even though I'd also like to read about butter. :)

    Random Musings from the KristenHead — G is for 'Grimm' (and Goofing Off)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3