Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Trying to get ready

I am learning to Blog more effectively which means finding out how to format things and add things and link things. Unfortunately the instruction manuals seem to be written by computer guru super tech savvy brainiacs for other computer guru super tech savvy brainiacs and poor little old me is totally bamboozled by the process. My super brainiac tech savvy offspring are conspicuous by their absence except for the rather ascerbic comment from my youngest son who upon discovering I actually found out how to do something without breaking things, yelling or tearing my hair out said "Who are you and what have you done with my real mother?".


1 comment:

  1. any kind of education makes a smarter writer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3