Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Editing for wonderful people

This year I have had the privileged of editing the work of a number of fabulous people. My friend Wendy Coyle http://rainbowsandrain.com.au/ has had two books published MY Very Own Alphabet Book an innovative publication in which families with kids with learning difficulties can insert pictures of family and friends to assist in learning and recognition of letters. This now also available as an app (voiced by a very Australian gentleman)and she has a terrific little book out about having ADHD from the perspective of an ordinary family called The naughty kid. My association with Wendy is for her upcoming title Billy and Max which is a delightful collection of stories about two young boys on an Australian farm and their energetic adventures. This work is based on Wendy's own children on a family farm.
........................................................................................................................... Another beta reading task I had, was for a young man named Paul Flewitt from Sheffield. UK. His first novel Poor Jeffrey was a delight to read and I am very pleased he has found a first publishing home for his talents. Paul writes, thinking person horror and I have just had the pleasure of reading another of his novellas. He can be found on facebook at his author page mystorytreeleaves https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Storytrees-Leaves/352745188170046 his first title can be found on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Poor-Jeffrey-ebook
.............................................................................................................................. There have been a number of other lovely people for whom I have been a beta reader this year and I hope to see their books published too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3