Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Biting off more...November

PiBoIdMo is a month of coming up with picture book ideas. I signed up for 30 ideas in 30 days.


Romance Writers of Australia has a sister challenge to NaNoWriMo so I signed up for a 50k target






and then of course is NaNoWriMo which is more international than national these days and I have set a 50k target there too.








However just to make sure I am really challenging my brain I thought I would sign up for the chapter book challenge too, since I have contributed eight stories and numerous line drawings to three anthologies put together by the amazing Becky Fyfe and the fabulous collection of authors and illustrators who have contributed to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3