Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

The book of the Tribes.

What an exciting adventure this was. I had joined a couple of horror writers groups on FB and met some intriguing people and was encouraged to participate in The Book of The Tribes, a tribute anthology for Mr Clive Barker and his book and film Cabal/Nightbreed. The book was a fundraiser to enable Mr Russell Cherrington to travel to Australia with the remastered film 'The Cabal Cut' on the 9th of August 2013 on its world tour. Produced, Complied and EDITED by the very talented Mr Steve Dillon of OzHorrorCon.com, the book and the film viewing were a marvelous undertaking. Mr Barker and Mr Cherrington were both presented with a copy of the very limited edition first print run. I submitted a story inspired by characters in Cabal and also a picture which I had been playing with one afternoon turning Mr Barker into one of his characters. .................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3