Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Today has been another good writing day except I didn't write. Instead I spent the day doing all sorts of interesting things such as watch a teenage fan read my story and become distressed when the bell rang and she still had five pages left to read. I sent her a copy and she CAPS LOCKED her frustration that there was not enough story and it finished on a cliff hanger. I knew she was upset by the number of exclamation marks after her caps.

I spent a couple of delightful hours chatting with tow authors on 'Feed my Read' and will be the proud recipient of two good reads coming my way. I am also honoured to have won the competition of the second writer to name a character in his upcoming novel. How exciting. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Feed-My-Reads/363070023822001 https://twitter.com/FeedMyReads
Thank you Mica, even a phone call helps me work out my glitches hug hug

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3