Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

post #RWAus15 Anne Gracie, Bride by Mistake

post #RWAus15  second review

Anne Gracie, Bride by Mistake
Bride by Mistake (Devil Riders, #5)Bride by Mistake by Anne Gracie

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Bride By Mistake is a love story set in the years of the post Napoleonic Wars.
I enjoyed how Anne Gracie has given her female protagonist plenty of gumption without making her too modern for her era. The story has plenty of action and conflict to keep the pages turning and the right level of love. Because I have read this novel I want to now go and read the rest of the adventures of the 'Devil Riders'.

Overall a very pleasant read.


My reviews are based on
1 - believable characters
2- a plot that keeps me turning the pages
3- the structural integrity of the prose (gain marks for a good knowledge of pronouns)
4- a time line that holds up to scrutiny
5- seamless integration of world building/back story/technical details




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3