Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house...

...not a creature was stirring except three electronic mouses and three keyboards on three computers in two rooms. However there were not five gold rings, two turtle doves or a partridge in the pear tree. There was one piebald lark trying to brain itself on the kitchen window, several magpies in the gum trees, two lads a playing one mum a typing and a lot of artistic license in changing the lyrics. I was trying to reword 'chestnuts roasting on an open fire' to something a little more hot weather, Australian and the BBQ references just didn't work for me. So here is my pic for the day, a little angel dancing.



Keep safe and be happy tomorrow, may you find something spiritual or profound about the day and you be surrounded by people who love and care for you. Don't forget to drink some plain water in the middle of all that food indulgence.


Merry everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3