Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

more cool weather



Today for my ho ho doo da( Holiday doodle a day) I have poor Santa, much more appropriately dressed for the usual Australian heat and benefitting from Mrs. Santa's health regime, trying to find his way into the house. It is wonderful to see more and more solar panels on rooftops. If only there were also rooftop gardens and more trees.

I am finding great benefit in doing these drawings each day. The doing soothes and calms me and I find myself moving into my day with a smile on my face. Much as I dream of having the artistic skills of some of the brilliant children's illustrators I so admire, I am finding pleasure in my own skill and style and enjoying my little personal gallery.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3