Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Joining Challenges

I joined a new challenge today to keep me sketching. http://sketchedout.wordpress.com/tag/hohododa/ the Ho HO Doodle Day Sketched out challenge. Better five days late than not at all and oddly enough Iw as already doing a sketch a day on this theme.


It has a very Christmas feel to it and I ma very happy to share because I love being an Australian and I want much more Australian themed Christmas images. I know Christmas is not about decorations nor are any other mid December celebrations but I like decorations and I have never lived anywhere in the snow. It is always hot here in December so here are my first few ideas day one to five.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the Aussieness of your pickies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3