Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

The end of the day on the Eve of Novel ember

Here I am on the eve of the biggest challenge I have ever set myself in my choice of career. I am going to be turning Mirrors into a full novel in NaNoWriMo, adding 50,000 words by the 30th and right beside that I am going to finally turn Goldilocks and Bear into a full novel (are you hearing me cuz?) and put 50,000 words into it in the Romance writers sister challenge during November and if that wasn't enough I decided I wanted to come up with 30 ideas for picture books in PiBoIdMo. I know I know these acronyms are crazy however if I am going to be coming up with ideas I had best also come up with sketches to go with the ideas so what else did I sign myself up for, you guessed it, or if you didn't then here it is...SkaDMo, a sketch a day for a month.

DO I think all that will get my creative juices going? Yes it will.

So I have worked out a daily schedule of getting up at 6am, exercise, breakfast ad shower then blog and draw then on 50k tally followed by lunch then the other 50k and then a blog hop and some interaction with people beyond my characters and an evening meal, check emails and block some more then bed at 10 to read, lights out at 11.30 or else!
I feel ready. Come visit and see how I am going, if I don't answer the door you will know it is working.



I submitted another piece of art to an anthology today and last night I re-submitted my edited flash fiction about undelivered messages to AntipodeanSF http://www.antisf.com.au/
and I wrote a couple of book reviews.
I love this creating.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! You'd better stock up on caffeine . . . and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3